If you were a member of Sylvia Beach’s lending library Shakespeare and Company, you were known to Sylvia as one of her ‘bunnies’. This is a play on the French word ‘abonnée’, or subscriber.
I invite you behind the scenes of my novel and into the Chasing Sylvia Beach salon.
It’s simple to join – just fill in the wee form to the right on this page.
Sylvia may not be there in person, but the spirit of a life devoted to books – one of the themes of my novel – will always be present.
There’s no charge, but lots of love for members, including:
- advance invitations to events, both in-person and online
- opportunities to participate in discussions about the bookish life
- recommendations for other bookish and Paris delights
- sneak previews of additional materials
- first scoop on contests and giveaways.
All of this will be sent in emails sent directly to you.
Be part of our adventure to Paris, 1937 – who knows where the trip will take you?
I promise I won’t call you a bunny.
Sign up here to be a member of the Chasing Sylvia Beach salon.